Installing a beautiful outlet is a must if you want your interior to be stylish. Zangra has designed a series of wall outlets with a minimalist and sleek style. The zangra outlet collection is inspired by the finest designs and uses the highest quality materials. They are available in several colours. Thanks to this collection, all eyes will be on your home’s outlets. They are designed in Belgium and manufactured in Europe.
What is a Type E outlet?
This outlet is a type E outlet. This system is used in Belgium, France, and Poland. Type E outlets are compatible with Type C, E and F plugs. Type F plugs, common in Germany and the Netherlands, are therefore compatible. There are 15 different systems in the world for home applications. If you want to know what the standard type is in your country, check out here.
What is a Type F outlet?
This outlet is a type F outlet. This system is used in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Portugal, Spain, Turkey and Eastern Europe, as well as some African, Asian and South African countries.
The most common outlets in Europe are type F outlets, also called Schuko (from German Schutzkontakt). Type F outlets are similar to type C, but with two metallic clips on top and below to earth the appliance. We also called this earthing or grounding. This kind of outlet is round with two notches on the left and right side.
There are 15 different systems in the world for home applications. If you want to know what the standard type is in your country, check out here.
What kind of plugs are compatible with type F outlets?
Type F outlets are compatible with type E, C and F plugs. Type E, C and F plugs are therefore suitable for type F outlets.
The interior of the electrical outlet is available in white or black.
OPTION 1: push-button
A push-button is not a normal switch. The electric current is only transmitted when the button is pressed (for example a doorbell).
But if a push-button is used in combination with an impulse relay in the fuse box, then it can be used as a one-way switch, a two-way switch, a timer or a stairwell switch.
And if a push-button is used in combination with home automation then it can be used as a one-way switch, a two-way switch or a stairwell switch, a dimmer, a shutter switch, a doorbell button, a master switch, etc.
General characteristics push-button:
- Compatible with Ø 7 cm flush-mounted boxes.
- Compatible with stairwell impulse relays.
- Compatible with home automation.
- Compatible with a timer.
OPTION 2: push-button with universal regulator
A push-button with a universal regulator becomes a classic switch with dimmer.
This configuration allows you to switch off, switch on and dim a light bulb.
If you install two push-buttons, they will function as two-way switches.
There is no limit to the number of push-buttons that can operate a circuit.
General characteristics push-button with universal regulator:
- This push-button is sold with a built-in regulator, to be placed in a 7 cm Ø flush-mounted box.
- Load for incandescent or halogen bulbs: 4W-250W
- Load for dimmable LED bulbs: 4W-100W
- Light intensity memory. The light varies in intensity when the button is pressed and held for a long time.
* White lacquered wall plate.
* Raw brass pushbutton.
* The switch complies with the NF EN 61058-1 standard and is VDE-certified.
* Sold with rectangular junction box (70mm x 140mm).
* Type E sockets are mainly used in France, Belgium, Poland, Slovakia, Czechia, Morocco or Tunisia.
* The socket fullfills the requirements of the standards: NF C61-314:2008, IEC 60884-1:2002 (Third Edition) + A1:2006 + A2:2013, EN 50581:2012.
* The socket is in accordance with directive 2011/65/EU
* This socket is compatible with type C, E and F plugs.
How do I install a flush mount outlet?
When an outlet is called "flush mount", it means that you have to insert it into the wall through a flush mounting box. The wiring is hidden in this flush mounting box, hence the name "flush mount outlet". Here is an example of a single flush mounting box anda double flush mounting box.
To install an outlet into the wall, you need to install a flush mounting box that provides enough space for the connecting cables. This box must be recessed in the plaster and the front face must be flush with the wall.
Zangra sockets are always sold with a standard flush mounting box.
zangra uses Google Analytics cookies to ensure you get the best experience on their website.
By continuing to visit the websites you are agreeing to the use of these cookies. Zangra does not collect or sell your personal data.