The coffee press features an innovative spring-loaded safety lock securing and releasing glass pitcher ensuring confidence in pouring and ease of cleaning. The frame is made of durable plastic and the carafe is heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
Before first use
1. Remove all labels and packaging.
2. Hand wash pot with soapy water or place in dishwasher.
3. Rinse and dry thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
4. Check glass beaker for scratches, cracks or chips.
5. Do not use abrasive sponges or detergents.
How to use
1. Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
2. Put course ground coffee or loose tea into the pot.
3. Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 2,5 cm space at the top.
4. Stir the brew with a plastic or wooden spoon making sure not to hit the sides of the glass vessel.
5. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Keep press in up position for at least 4 minutes.
6. Gently press the plunger and enjoy your coffee !
* Hand wash and dry thoroughly with towel or place in dishwasher.
* Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid rust.
* Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
Glass vessel handling / removal
* Disassembling glass vessel from plastic is not required for cleaning.
* Removal of glass from plastic frame is not recommended.
* Please use extreme caution if removing glass to avoid serious injury.
* This coffee maker is intended for use with course ground coffee only.
* Fine and medium ground coffee may clog filter and impede the pressing process requiring more force to be used to press the plunger.
* This excessive force can result in hot liquid being forced outside the maker.
* Lift coffee maker by handle and avoid finger/hand contact with glass vessel to minimize risk of burning.
* Not for stovetop, oven or microwave use.
|Glass / Plastic / Stainless steel
zangra uses Google Analytics cookies to ensure you get the best experience on their website.
By continuing to visit the websites you are agreeing to the use of these cookies.
Zangra does not collect or sell your personal data.