This conditioner consists of all natural, vegan and biodegradable ingredients. It does not contain any preservatives, silicone or artificial colors and it has not been tested on animals.
Did you know?
Conditioner bars are more environmentally friendly and cheaper in the long run than traditional conditioner.
Coconut oil is the magic ingredient for all hair treatments. It hydrates better than anything and makes your hair nice and soft. Thanks to this sustainable coconut bar, your hair will shine!
How to use
* Use your conditioner bar on wet hair, right after washing it with your shampoo bar. Remove excess water from your hair.
* Rub your conditioner bar directly on your wet hair or between your hands. Spread it evenly on your hair (from chin level and down).
* Let it stay on your hair for 1 or 2 minutes.
* Rinse off well.
* Keep your conditioner bar in a dry place.
* Handmade in Antwerp
* The packaging is compostable and made from agricultural waste
* Natural product
* No preservatives, silicone or artificial colors
* No palm oil
Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butylene Glycol, Parfum, Coumarin
Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butylene Glycol, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Isoeugenol
Avoid contact with eyes. Not suitable for children under 3.