The potmaker is a tool to turn strips of old newspaper into biodegradable pots for seedlings and cuttings. With this tool you will have an endless supply of starter pots!
Pots are sturdy and remain intact even as the young plants grow and roots penetrate the newspaper. When plants are ready to transplant, just plant the pots and all into your garden. The newspaper will naturally decompose in the ground.
How to use
1. Tear a strip of newspaper 16cm wide and approx. 40 cm long.
2. Fold strip in half along the length.
3. Roll strip around the press with the folded edge at the top of the cylinder (paper will overhang the bottom of the press).
4. Holding the rolled paper, scrunch the bottom edge and tuck it inwards under the press.
5. Align with the base of the press. Push down firmly with a twist to crimp the paper pot base. Slide the pot off the press.
* Wood from well-managed forests
* FSC certified beech wood from responsibly managed forests
* Sustainable product that gives a second life to paper and avoids plastic pots
* Recyclable cardboard packaging
* Made in Europe
|Diameter||Ø 5,5 cm|
zangra uses Google Analytics cookies to ensure you get the best experience on their website.
By continuing to visit the websites you are agreeing to the use of these cookies.
Zangra does not collect or sell your personal data.