Using natural and eco-friendly skincare products is very easy.
While plastics gather in the Pacific Ocean and chemicals still pollute our water and soil everyday, one bottle and a few natural products are enough to no longer take part in this ecological disaster.
This reusable glass pump bottle, made from clear glass, can be used for liquid preparations : milk, lotion, cream.
Lid made of beech wood with a seal for the proper preservation of cosmetics.
Recipe of homemade moisturizer
1. In a medium-sized bowl combine 1 cup aloe vera gel, 1 tsp Vitamin E oil, and 15 drops essential oils. Set aside for later, allowing it to come to room temp.
2. Add ½ cup beeswax pellets and oil to a glass measuring cup. Place measuring cup in a saucepan of water and bring water to a gentle boil. Heat, stirring occasionally until beeswax is completely melted then carefully remove the measuring cup from the pot.
3. Pour beeswax/oil mixture into a blender and allow to cool.
4. Once cooled, turn the blender on low. Remove the top of the blender and pour aloe vera mixture in a slow, continuous stream.
5. Transfer moisturizer to clean jars and refrigerate any portion that will not be used up within a few weeks.
* Glass is an inert material that is easy to clean
* Durable product
* No chlorine, phthalate or bisphenol.
* Made in Europe
|Material||Glass / Beechwood|
|Height||19,5 / 21,5 cm|
|Diameter||Ø 4 / 5 cm|
|Volume||100 / 200 ml|