Using natural and eco-friendly skincare products is very easy.
While plastics gather in the Pacific Ocean and chemicals still pollute our water and soil everyday, one bottle and a few natural products are enough to no longer take part in this ecological disaster.
This reusable jar, made from clear glass, can be used to to store your homemade cosmetic preparations such as face cream, lip balm or toothpaste.
Lid made of beech wood with a seal for the proper preservation of cosmetics.
Recipe of homemade lotion
1. Combine ½ cup almond oil, ¼ cup coconut oil, ¼ cup beeswax, in a double boiler or a glass bowl on top of a simmering pan of water.
2. Stir occasionally as the ingredients melt.
3. When all ingredients are completely melted, add any essential oils.
4. Pour into your glass jar.
Use as you would regular lotion. This lotion is ultra-moisturizing and more oily than water-based lotions so you won’t need to use as much. It also has a longer shelf life than some homemade lotion recipes since all ingredients are already shelf stable and no water is added. Use within 6 months for best moisturizing benefits.
* Glass is an inert material that is easy to clean
* Durable product
* No chlorine, phthalate or bisphenol.
* Made in Europe
|Material||Glass / Beechwood|
|Height||4,5 / 4,7 / 5,2 cm|
|Diameter||Ø 5,3 / 6,2 / 8 cm|
|Volume||30 / 50 / 100 ml|