Using natural and eco-friendly skincare products is very easy.
While plastics gather in the Pacific Ocean and chemicals still pollute our water and soil everyday, one bottle and a few natural products are enough to no longer take part in this ecological disaster.
This reusable dropper bottle, made from clear glass, can be used to make oily cosmetics or homemade aromatherapy blends that require precise dosage.
Recipe of homemade massage oil
1. Start by selecting what they call a carrier oil.
2. Add your favorite essential oil and transfer the mixture to your dropper bottle. 12 drops total of whatever blend you'd like.
* Orange and lemon for bright and fresh
* Lavender or chamomile for calming
* Cinnamon or nutmeg for comforting or romantic
3. Gift right away to a partner or friend, and it should be used within 3-4 months.
Just be sure to shake it well before each use as the essential oils will separate over time.
* Glass is an inert material that is easy to clean
* Durable product
* No chlorine, phthalate or bisphenol.
* Made in Europe
|Material||Glass / Beechwood|
|Diameter||Ø 3 cm|