These waste bags use organically grown corn from food production and the bag is "OK Compost HOME" certified. This means that you can dispose of your organic waste in a bag that is also degradable under the adequate conditions.
The bag’s rounded bottom reinforces it and minimizes risk of leakage.
* Bio-based and non-polluting product
* Suitable for food storage as the bag is food contact safe and approved for contact with edibles.
* It does not contain any harmful plastic resin substances like phthalates and bisphenol
* It can decompose together with organic kitchen waste in a suitable compost bin to enrich your garden soil.
* Decrease of production and use of traditional non-degradable plastic
* The patented bio-plastic material is based on organically grown and GMO-free corn
|Volume||20 l / 30 l|
|Pieces per set||20 l: 14p / 30 l: 10p|
zangra uses Google Analytics cookies to ensure you get the best experience on their website.
By continuing to visit the websites you are agreeing to the use of these cookies.
Zangra does not collect or sell your personal data.