Your most natural face cleanse !
Taking your beauty rituals a step in a sustainable direction, our eco-friendly reusable bamboo terry pads can be washed and reused over and over again.
Our ultra-soft bamboo pads is the perfect way to cut down on single-use products, this handy kit comes wth eight black rounded pads.
Here to team up with your favourite cleanser or micellar water, they can take over the make up - melting duties and stay looking good as new - the dark colour means you don't have to worry about staining when it comes to wash time !
Made of 3 layers of soft, unbleached bamboo terry.
The set contains 8 bamboo reusable pads.
Laundry bag included.
How to use
Lightly dampen the pad with warm water ahead of applying your make up remover, cleanser or toner. Sweep lightly all over your face and neck to cleanse, press gently over your eyes to melt stubborn mascara and when you're toning, don't neglect your décolleté !
* Washing your reusable bamboo terry pads immediately after each use will make it easier to remove the makeup
* Pop your makeup pads into the cotton laundry bag and throw it in with your laundry for a deeper or an additional clean (once a week)
* Once washed, hang the pads up to dry, and they’re ready for the next time you need them !
* Please wash your pads first before using them.
* 100% organic bamboo terry
* 100% organic cotton laundry bag
* Reusable and durable product
Unlike a tree that grows for 30 years, bamboo can be harvested every year. It is a self-renewing plant that does not need to be replanted.
Bamboo grows without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers. It therefore doesn't contribute to the infiltration of chemicals into groundwater.
Bamboo is a plant that beats all growth records of growth: up to one meter a day! As they grow, bamboo is easily replaced, which makes bamboo a very renewable material. So using it doesn't contribute to deforestation.
|Diameter||Ø 9 cm|
|Pieces per set||8|