Soft and strong kitchen roll made from 100% natural and sustainable bamboo.
Messy kitchens don't stand a chance.
Unlike traditional kitchen towels that disintegrate when you need them most, bamboo was born for the job. It is made of long, strong fibres that are kind to your skin and tough on mess without leaving any bits behind.
* This natural bamboo grows without fertilisers or pesticide and is not the same type of bamboo pandas eat
* Carbon Balanced through the World Land Trust
* 100% Forest Stewardship approved Bamboo
* B Corp Certified
* Vegan Registered
* Cruelty Free
* Naturally hypo allergenic, suitable for sensitive skin.
* Free from fertilisers, pesticides, fragrances, de-inking agents
* B.P.A. free
* No Chlorine bleach
* 100% sustainable bamboo
* 100% FSC certified bamboo
* Part of every purchase goes to protect plant and animals in endangered rainforests through The Worldland Trust
* Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and contains fewer dust particles, which reduces irritation for people who suffer with sensitive skin.
What does the FSC abbreviation mean on my product?
FSC stands for "Forest Stewardship Council". It is an international non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting responsible forestry. FSC certifies forests around the world to ensure that they meet the highest environmental and social standards.
When you buy an FSC product, you can be sure that it will not harm our forests.
Deforestation is a serious problem that is destroying forests and jungles around the world. Fires, agriculture, cattle ranching and logging are some of the main causes of increasing deforestation.
With FSC forest management, ecological, social and economic aspects are all taken into account. As a result, there is much less negative impact on the environment, the forests and the animals that live there.
By buying FSC-certified products, you encourage companies to opt for responsible forest management.
How eco-friendly are products made from bamboo?
The special thing about bamboo is that the plant itself produces an anti-bacterial substance, so no pesticides are needed for the plants to grow well! All the bamboo plant needs is sunlight.
Bamboo is an eco-friendly alternative to the wood processing industry and contributes to the fight against deforestation!
Bamboo also helps in the fight against climate change because of its ability to absorb and store CO2.
Of course, bamboo is also biodegradable!