This light switch made of brass will bring a touch of luxury and elegance to your home. These switches are entirely designed in Belgium by zangra and manufactured in Europe, which guarantees high quality and durability.
* Brass wall plate.
* Black brass push-button.
* Sold with round junction box (Ø70mm x 60mm).
* The switch complies with the NF EN 61058-1 standard and is VDE certified.
OPTION 1: push-button
A push-button is not a normal switch. The electric current is only transmitted when the button is pressed (for example a doorbell).
But if a push-button is used in combination with an impulse relay in the fuse box, then it can be used as a one-way switch, a two-way switch, a timer or a stairwell switch.
And if a push-button is used in combination with home automation then it can be used as a one-way switch, a two-way switch or a stairwell switch, a dimmer, a shutter switch, a doorbell button, a master switch, etc.
General characteristics push-button:
- Compatible with Ø 7 cm flush-mounted boxes.
- Compatible with stairwell impulse relays.
- Compatible with home automation.
- Compatible with a timer.
OPTION 2: push-button with universal regulator
A push-button with a universal regulator becomes a classic switch with dimmer.
This configuration allows you to switch off, switch on and dim a light bulb.
If you install two push-buttons, they will function as two-way switches.
There is no limit to the number of push-buttons that can operate a circuit.
General characteristics push-button with universal regulator:
- This push-button is sold with a built-in regulator, to be placed in a 7 cm Ø flush-mounted box.
- Load for incandescent or halogen bulbs: 4W-250W
- Load for dimmable LED bulbs: 4W-100W
- Light intensity memory. The light varies in intensity when the button is pressed and held for a long time.
What are the properties of brass?
This product is made of brass, or yellow copper, given its colour. Brass is significantly more yellow than pure copper and bronze. It is a material that has always been appreciated for its resistance and its colour close to that of gold.
Brass resists moisture and does not rust, and is easy to maintain. Over time, the glossy surface will tend to oxidize naturally and become matt.
zangra uses Google Analytics cookies to ensure you get the best experience on their website.
By continuing to visit the websites you are agreeing to the use of these cookies. Zangra does not collect or sell your personal data.