In a bid for zero waste, this 100% natural brush is a sustainable and ecological alternative to your classic plastic toilet brush.
Resistant and robust, it has a beech handle and a rough brush made of coconut and sisal fibres. Simply combine it with one of our enamel or porcelain pots to suit your interior.
When your brush has had its day, you won't feel guilty throwing it away since it is fully biodegradable.
* Natural product
* Beech handle with coconut and sisal fibre brush
* Biodegradable materials
* Zero plastic
* Durable product
* Naturally antibacterial
People often forget that even our cleaning brushes need to be cleaned! One of the dirtiest things in your bathroom is your toilet brush and its holder.
1. Fill a bucket halfway (or less) with vinegar and fill the rest with water. Submerge your brush and holder in a vinegar-water solution overnight.
2. If needed, scrub your brush with baking soda.
3. Run the brush and holder under hot water.
4. Leave the brush and holder on a towel to air-dry. Storing them damp or wet will result in bacteria growth.
|Material||Beechwood / Coconut fibre|
|Diameter||Ø 7,5 cm|