Using natural and eco-friendly skincare products is very easy.
While plastics gather in the Pacific Ocean and chemicals still pollute our water and soil everyday, one bottle and a few natural products are enough to no longer take part in this ecological disaster.
This reusable roll-on, made from clear glass, can be used to store homemade liquid deodorants.
The ball can be easily removed.
The bottle is well sealed, nothing leaks out of it!
Recipe of natural roll-on deodorant
1. Heat half a cup / 100 ml of distilled water and 2 teaspoons of »baking soda« in a small saucepan, stir until the baking soda is dissolved.
2. In a small bowl dissolve 1-2 teaspoons of cornstarch in some water.
3. Slowly add the cornstarch mixture to the hot water and soda solution.
4. Bring everything to a boil and stir well.
5. Let the mixture cool down, add about 6-8 drops of »essential oil« and stir well.
6 . Fill your roll-on empty deodorant containers.
* Glass is an inert material that is easy to clean
* Durable product
* No chlorine, phthalate or bisphenol.
* Made in Europe
|Diameter||Ø 3,5 cm|