Let’s wipe out synthetic sponges and single-use paper products! Stock up on our reusable, green alternative made from 100% natural materials - 70% FSC certified cellulose, 30% cotton and vegetal dyes.
Use and re-use it all over the house and better yet, outdoors (camping or boating) where disposal is even more delicate!
* Streak and lint-free : it will leave your bench tops and stainless steel virtually streak free
* Super absorbent : it can hold up to 15x its weight in water
* Quick- dry & hygienic : it don’t easily become a breeding ground for microorganisms which cause traditional dish cloths to smell and be unhygienic
* Perfect for use for general cleaning in the kitchen and bathroom, dusting, and washing windows, mirrors and glassware.
How to use
* Wet to soften your dishcloth before using.
* You can use the cloth with or without cleaning products. Harsh cleaning products will not remove the print colour. Hot, soapy water will remove traces and smells from most of the sauces, spills and kitchen accidents. Don’t forget the benefits of hanging the cloth in the sunshine.
* After a few months in the kitchen, you may choose to ‘downgrade’ the cloth to indoor cleaning. One tip is to chop off a small corner of that cloth to remind you that it is no longer for food preparation. As you take that cloth to the toilet or garage, another corner chopped off will ensure it doesn’t come back to the main house.
* Other uses : kitchen, they love stainless steel and granite, bathroom, streak-free windows, mirrors and glassware, polish silverware without abrasion, dusting, pet messes, car cleaning, under pot plants and more.
* Your dishcloth completely breaking down in 5 weeks.
Easy care, just wash in your dishwasher or washing machine.
Do not tumble dry. Dry flat.
* Made from 100% natural materials (cellulose and cotton)
* 100 % biodegradable
* Home compostable
* One dishcloth replaces 15 rolls of paper towels, saving you money and reducing landfill waste
|Material||Cotton / Cellulose|
|Designed by zangra in||2021|