This coconut fibre doormat with side scrapers has been handcrafted in Germany from coconut fibre, German's traditional craftsmanship shines through with this sturdy door mat. A true statement piece, this beautiful product has been designed to clean shoes from the bottom and sides.
Why a coconut mat?
Coconut mats are made from the hard coconut fibres that surround the coconut. Because of the stiff coconut fibres, a coconut mat is perfect for keeping shoes dry and clean. But a coconut mat is more than that. The material is naturally weather and mould resistant and durable. Coconut mats also dampen sound and are very easy to clean. On top of that, they are also very environmentally friendly, because coconut fibre is a vegetable product, so biodegradable!
In the past, coconut mats were always brown/beige, but now you can also find them with fun prints in all kinds of different colours.
How to clean a coconut mat?
Coconut mats are easy to maintain. Regular vacuuming and tapping is usually sufficient. If you want to clean more thoroughly, you can do that with a stiff brush and a solution of soda and water.
You can also spray coconut mats with a garden hose and then let them dry.
Is a coir doormat an ecological product?
* Coir is a natural vegetable fibre.
* Coir is a renewable and biodegradable material.
* Coir fibre is a 100% natural raw material
* Coir mats are made from fibres from the bark of the coconut.
* A coir mat is a very robust and therefore very durable product.
* Made from coconut fibre, a natural vegetable fibre
* Coconut fibre is a renewable material
* Coconut fibre is 100% biodegradable
zangra uses Google Analytics cookies to ensure you get the best experience on their website.
By continuing to visit the websites you are agreeing to the use of these cookies. Zangra does not collect or sell your personal data.