Vegetable glycerin is a moisturizing agent that can be easily incorporated into your lotions (creams etc.), shower gels, shampoos, etc., for a very soft touch. This quality glycerin is very pure and guaranteed to be of plant origin.
* Humectant and moisturizer: attracts water and therefore maintains the skin's natural moisture content
* Helps to dissolve stains on fabrics and relaxes fibres to facilitate cleaning
Glycerin is ideal for all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin. It is used as an ingredient in:
* Moisturizing creams and lotions
* Make-up remover lotions
* Moisturizing gels and shower gels
* Shampoos, conditioners, hair masks and styling products
* Lip balms for a moisturizing and shiny effect
* Composed of vegetable oils
* Produced 100% from plant origin
* Ecological and organic cosmetics
* Certified Cosmos Organic
Recipe for a moisturizing mask for hair
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin / 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil / 2 tablespoons Aloe vera / 3 drops Ylang-Ylang essential oil
In a bowl, add the melted coconut oil, Aloe vera, vegetable glycerin, and essential oil of Ylang-Ylang. Mix until all ingredients are blended well.
When your mask is ready, spread it over the entire length of your hair. Apply a little more to the ends to moisturize them and on your scalp to stimulate hair growth. Leave the mask on for about 3 hours before shampooing. You'll discover well-hydrated hair!
Recipe for a hand cream
Wash your hands as usual and dry them. Put a drop of glycerin in your palm and a drop of water. Mix them together and rub your hands. The amount of water and glycerin can of course be adjusted according to your needs!
Recipe for a stain remover
Targeted stain: Soak the stain with vegetable glycerin and massage to ensure proper penetration. Leave it overnight and then wet and wash normally. You can also add a few drops to your washing water to relax the fabric fibres, which will make your clothes soft and silky again.