This polish is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes.
With this non-toxic nail polish you can say goodbye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to bright, cheery colors. This eco-friendly natural nail polish gives you shiny polish in compact bottles. This nail polish will add a touch of glamour to your style without harming the environment. It's as natural as mud.
For maximum chip resistance, blow dry for 1 minute with warm heat/low blower setting.
15ml (0.5 fl. oz.)
Never tested on animals (cruelty-free)
Dries to a hard, durable finish
Safe for use during pregnancy!
Can be removed from carpet, if cleaned before it sets in