// Banner We are open

zangra says

These biodegradable dishwasher tablets leave a pleasant scent of grapefruit and lime in your dishwasher!

Eco-friendly?
These dishwasher tablets will biodegrade (99%) in CO2 and water in 28 days. The remaining 1% consists of salt.
The box is made of 100% recycled carton.
The foil around the tab is soluble in water so you do not need to remove it before placing it in the dishwasher. The foil is easily biodegradable.
The dishwasher tablets are free of artificial colours, parabens, phosphates, chlorine, ammonia or acids.
No animal testing.

Technical description

SKU marcels.001.001
EAN code 8719189416251
Pieces per set 24
  € 6.99