Soft and strong kitchen roll made from 100% natural and sustainable bamboo.
Messy kitchens don't stand a chance.
Unlike traditional kitchen towels that disintegrate when you need them most, bamboo was born for the job. It is made of long, strong fibres that are kind to your skin and tough on mess without leaving any bits behind.
Unlike a tree that grows for 30 years, bamboo can be harvested every year. It is a self-renewing plant that does not need to be replanted. Opting for bamboo-based products means working to conserve and minimize our impact on our environment. Let's reduce our plastic waste and leave a healthy planet for the next generation!
* This natural bamboo grows without fertilisers or pesticide and is not the same type of bamboo pandas eat
* Carbon Balanced through the World Land Trust
* 100% Forest Stewardship approved Bamboo
* B Corp Certified
* Vegan Registered
* Cruelty Free
* Naturally hypo allergenic, suitable for sensitive skin.
* Free from fertilisers, pesticides, fragrances, de-inking agents
* B.P.A. free
* No Chlorine bleach
* 100% sustainable bamboo
* 100% FSC certified bamboo
* Part of every purchase goes to protect plant and animals in endangered rainforests through The Worldland Trust
* Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and contains fewer dust particles, which reduces irritation for people who suffer with sensitive skin.
|Pieces per set||2|