Vegetable charcoal is obtained by burning vegetable materials, such as wood, straw, fruit stones or nut shells. To increase its porous surface and make it active, it is burned again at very high temperatures to remove impurities and gases. The activated carbon thus obtained is a black powder with very high porosity. It is capable of absorbing several molecules, which has made it a natural filter since ancient times. The Egyptians used it to purify water.
Its large absorption surface allows it to capture many drugs and toxins, as well as bacteria, gases, poisons, food additives, pesticide residues etc. to reduce their absorption into the body. It is used as a natural health product against intoxication and poisoning.
* Regulates your digestive functions and cleanses the body of harmful substances
* Oral care
* Absorbs skin impurities
* Cosmetic dye
* Absorbs bad odours and moisture
* Composed of natural minerals and vegetable ingredients from French organic farms
* Does not contain preservatives and other additives
* Certified Cosmos Organic
* Reuseable, recyclable and powder-coated cardboard avoids the use of plastic tubes!
* Economical (a very small dose is enough) / up to 150 brushes
* Ecological and organic cosmetics
* Product 100% of vegetable origin (coconut shells)
Face mask recipe:
Mix 3 teaspoons of green clay with 1/4 teaspoon of activated charcoal.
Add 1 teaspoon of liquid honey.
Add a little water to dilute the mixture and make a paste.
Apply the mask to your face and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
Rinse the mask thoroughly with warm water and apply a moisturizer if necessary.
Recipe for a natural tooth whitener
Apply a little activated charcoal to your toothbrush and brush them as you would normally do.
Rinse your mouth thoroughly. For best results, repeat the process 3 to 4 times a week.