work with us
zangra is a company based in Belgium and in France. We mainly sell our products via our website, or through distributors in many countries. Our customers are resellers, architects, interiors architects, contractors and private persons. The orders are sent worldwide using a carrier company or by international post service.
As a PHP/Symfony developer you will assist our IT Manager.
- developing our E-commerce site created with the framework Sylius/Symfony 2;
- create/maintain our backend/frontend tools to manage orders, stock and products;
- assisting in the maintenance and availability of our servers and ensure data sustainability;
- manage hardware, software and updates on our network.
Office based in Vonêche. Teleworking possible some days a week. Meetings may be possible in Antwerpen, Brussels or Namur
- you have an experience in developing web applications;
- you know these environments: Symfony, GIT, Ajax, Jquery;
- big bonus if you have good knowledge in the Linux environment (Debian flavored);
- bonus if skills in Windows Server management and intranet environment;
- you are independent and can manage your time;
- you are an excellent team player and flexible.
Two spoken languages of your choice : French, English, Dutch or German
Full time 38h - This job may suite an self-employed worker
Send your request to M Donnay: email@example.com